Personal Water Filter Straw for Fast Access to Clean Safe Drinking Water from Any Source 50% More Filtration Capacity than LifeStraw, Compact Pocket-size and Lightweight with NO Chemical, Moving Parts to wear out, or Battery Use
Efficient Physical Filter Technique using Medical hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane, and coconut activated carbon & microporous antibacterial beads to remove heavy metal in the water and soften the water.
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria: E. coli, salmonella, legionella
- Removes 99.9999% of protozoan cysts: giardia, cryptosporidium
- Filters up to 1500 liters (396.26 gallons) of contaminated water without iodine or other chemicals
- No batteries nor moving parts to wear out.
- Improves water taste and removes bad odors
Keep safe and always prepared anywhere in any contingencies with a survival gadget that is perfect for the outdoor person, ultra-light traveler, backpacker, hiker, camper, hunter, and for home & vehicle emergency preparedness.
This can be a lifesaver at a time you need to use it.
HANDY TOOL IN A HUNDRED SCENARIOS:
- New connector (bottom cap) can screw onto any standard disposable, plastic water or soda bottles ( even hydration packs) with a standard threaded top and 28mm opening (DIA)
- point-of-use water filter for contaminated water
- Practical for Relief Efforts in Major Natural Disasters
- High flow rate of 550 ml/min eliminates the need to store water, reducing the possibility of water contamination after the filtration process
MORE PRODUCT BENEFITS:
- Invaluable tool: hike, camp, travel, fish, sail, hunt, run, sport, outdoor adventure
- Survivalist tool for bug-out bag, vehicle
- Lightweight EDC emergency kit
- Add extra survivability to everyday adventures
- A lifesaver in emergency situations
- BPA Free ABS, PE, PP, etc.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee
- 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Product Dimensions: 6.89 x 1.18 in. (17.5 x 3 cm)
Weight with box pkg: 2.11 oz (60 g.)
Package Contents:: Lanyard, Manual, Zip bag
Filter Type: 0.1 micron
Filter pore size: 0.01 micron min.
Approx. Shelf Life: 5 years
How to Use Gemstar Survival Water Filter Straw
Open mouthpiece top cap. Insert bottom cap (base of straw) into water source. Or insert into a bottle of water scooped from a lake, river or stream. Or screw / connect onto any standard plastic bottle filled with water from any source. Sip filtered water directly through mouthpiece. When finished drinking, filter can be easily back flushed by blowing through mouthpiece to expel dirty water and flush filter membranes so it’s clean.
There are no reviews yet.